12.19.2003

To get back into the swing of things, let's go with a very appealing Friday Five:

1. List your five favorite beverages. Diet Coke; Bass Ale; a well-made cappucino; fruit-flavored seltzer; real iced tea.

2. List your five favorite websites. MetaFilter; The Obscure Store; Salon; The NYTimes; and, uh, this one.

3. List your five favorite snack foods. Mmmm, snack foods. I'll go with Pirate Booty, chocolate covered pretzels, a quality potato chip, Gala apples, and superpremium ice cream.

4. List your five favorite board or card games. Anything from GameWright, Fluxx, Othello, Apples to Apples, and of course Scrabble.

5. List your five favorite writing implements. Note: the original question was about computer games, which could not be less applicable to me, so I edited it. I like to write with Sharpies, black G2 pens, fat Crayola markers, fancy pens, and my elderly Gateway notebook.

No comments: