12.09.2003

I am back on the scene, after too much snow and spinning tires, grrrrrrrr...note to self: when the UPS truck gets stuck on your street, you know it's not just your imagination that they never came to plow. Anyway, now that I'm here at the office (and I may stay here to avoid driving across the glacier again tonight), it's time to blog some of the big news of today: Al Gore is endorsing Howard Dean for President today. When I heard the sonorous voice of Carl Kassell announcing this on NPR this morning, my first thought was, "Another kick in the teeth for Kerry!" But of course, Kerry's not even part of the equation; the real recipient of the diss is Joe Lieberman, Gore's former running mate for Pete's sake...there's plenty of analysis to be had, but I think the bottom line is that Joe should've maybe waited a week before signing that lease...

No comments: