"What makes Oklahoma so desperate to touch New Mexico?" -- I've often wondered the same thing myself. Many of you know my deep loathing for anthropomorphized animals in advertising...but anthropomorphized states? No problem there -- in fact, allow me to add some of my own observations:
* New Hampshire and Vermont, do I need to separate you two?
* When New Jersey and Maryland grow up, they hope to look like Florida.
* Watch out Wyoming, Utah's about to take a bite of your southwest flank!
* Does anyone else think Maine looks like Dr. Zoidberg from "Futurama"?
* Hmm, I never noticed how Massachusetts is openly flirting with Nova Scotia...