9.14.2004

Once again I'm a little slow on Miss Kim's Friday Five, but better late than never...and today is definitely shaping up to be a "Semi-Happy, Semi-Cranky" kind of day:

* What five things are you most cranky about? Lack of sleep, funds, and leisure time; Bush & Co.; and the perpetual rise of Mt. Washmore in my closet.
* What five things are you happiest about? My friends and family; my sweetie; the banana chocolate chip bread I made last night; the pile of books I bought from the Watertown library over the weekend; the lovely early fall day outside.
* What five words would describe you right now? Fatigued, witty, busy, hungry, distracted.
* What five words do you WISH described you right now? Energized, witty, busy, relaxed, focused.
* What five words would describe your past week? Social, special, sunny, tasty, new.

No comments: