7.19.2005

Kimpossible does indeed strike again -- with a body-conscious Friday Five:

1) What is your favorite part of your body? Since "brain" sounds like such a grimly feminist cop-out, I'll say my decolletage -- I inherited it from my Grandma, way to go Latina genes!
2) What is your least favorite part of your body? My round, cheeky, lunar face.
3) What is your favorite part of your partner’s body? I'll choose the twinkling, mineral green eyes -- narrowly beating out the Varitekian thighs, of course.
4) What part of your body causes you the most pain? My feet: plantar fasciitis sucks.
5) On what part of your body have/would you pierce(d) or tattoo(ed)? I had the creative earholes of the 80's and 90's (3 and 2) but now only the standard 2 remain. Boring! I'm wary of tattooing, but this is what I would get, maybe on my ankle?

No comments: