6.18.2004

Miss Kim comes through again today with a "Wishful Thinking Friday Five":

If you could be guaranteed one thing in life other than money, what would it be?
Aside from world peace, yada yada yada, I'd say good health.

If you could ensure that your children had one of your personality traits, what would it be?
My ability to make friends -- I feel like I wouldn't know how to help my kid if s/he turned out to be painfully anti-social.

If you could hop on a plane today and fly somewhere for the weekend, but had to be back a work on Monday, where would you go?
Definitely L.A. -- I'd get to meet Aden Schwartz and visit with his mom & pop, see Paul and Judi, mix with the celebs, fantastic! :P

If you had $1000 to spend at one store, where would you go?
Ooooh, this is a tough one! Does Amazon count as "one store"? Actually, I think I'll say Target -- very square, but I could get all sorts of useful things for my upcoming move, like new towels, woo woo!

If you could have any job, for which you are qualified, what would you want to be doing?
Charter school principal by day, novelist by night.

No comments: