9.12.2003

I think I might make this a regular Friday feature: Which is More Bizarre? Since Friday is often Wacky News Day, there are some very odd items popping up...compare these and decide for yourself. First, a Retuers story that not only has the indisputably weirdest headline of the day, its content is equally unfathomable: "British monkey nut nudger reaches end of a hard road." I quote Jon Stewart: "Whaaaaa?"

And for comparison, this quote from Presidential Con-didate Al Sharpton, commenting on conservative bow-tie model Tucker Carlson's latest book, Politicians, Partisans, and Parasites: My Adventures in Cable News: "A must-read for Americans of any party. If I win, I'll make him head of Amtrak." Oooh, now that's a plum assignment!

In case you need a tiebreaker, here's a really big fish. TGIF.

No comments: