To provide Miss Kim some much needed distraction as her Big Work Project kicks off, I'll answer her latest poll questions -- how utterly scintillating!
1. What is your current problem? Not a thing -- I found out today my cat is not totally blind as we had feared, all is right with the world!! :)
2. What do you love most? Aside from certain persons, peace & quiet.
3. What makes you most happy? Laughing and laughing with friends & family.
4. Are you musically inclined? Heck yeah!
5. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change? The cynical part of me says, go back and accept the offers of the university and law school that offered the full scholarships, now that I'm paying off those student loans!
6. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be? I'd be a dolphin, find out how smart they really are, get to see lots of underwater life and also do tricks for fun. Sweet!
7. Ever have a near death experience? Nope.
8. Name an obvious quality you have. A withering, critical eye.
9. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Damon Wayans, woopdedoo.
10. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property? I broke into my parents' basement once because I forgot my housekey -- it was the night of the '89 San Francisco earthquake, I'll never forget it, and my mom was so pissed she pinned my key to my sweater the next day, oooh, that'll teach me.
11. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? I sang with my college a cappella group in Harvard Square a few times, and did my solo once, that was more stressful than a big paying audience even though there were only 2 people sitting there watching.
12. What do you usually order from Starbucks? The TAZO Passion iced tea.
13. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Just one, the obscure but very cool lesbian film director Rose Troche. And I do, I met her and she's like my mysterious older twin.
14. Did you have braces? For 2 years, but now my bottom teeth are reverting.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Sure, it's been 20 years now.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you? "The Love Sofa" -- only one person knows what this is, but it's not as naughty as you might think. ;-)
17. Do you speak any other languages? I can get along in Spanish or French, and read Italian and Latin OK. I would love to learn Mandarin, though.