Because we love procrastination, quizzes, and procrastinatory quizzes, we cannot resist this Q&A posted by Miss Kim. Behold --
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:03. I know!
2. Diamonds or pearls? There's a place for both, but I'll say pearls.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Inside Man, see review below.
4. What are your favorite TV shows? The Office, Kath & Kim, Law & Order.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Generic Berry O's.
6. Favorite cuisine? Anywhere around the Mediterranean.
7. What is your middle name? Katherine.
8. What food do you dislike? Pepperoni.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Track 14 of this.
11. Favorite sandwich? I could eat a good reuben anytime.
12. What characteristic do you despise? Cluelessness.
13. Favorite item of clothing? My $5 orange hoodie from Old Navy.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Back to Australia!
15. What color is your bathroom? Prison cell grey.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? I love the look of Eileen Fisher, but I am a boring preppie at heart.
17. Where do you want to retire? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!
18. What was your most memorable birthday? Sadly, my 27th, one week before 9/11 -- a great day and dinner at a great restaurant. But by my next b'day, everything in my life and the world was totally different, for better or worse.
19. Furthest place you are sending this? The end of the internet.
20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Uh, pretty much everybody.
21. Person you expect to send it back first? Perhaps you will comment, dear reader?
22. Favorite saying? Scroll down to the very bottom of this page.
23. When is your birthday? Sept. 4.
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night owl all the way.
25. What is your shoe size? 10, and it has been since 1986.
26. Pets? Kitty!
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Grown up.
28. How old are you today? 31.5
29. What is your favorite candy? This week, Dove easter eggs.
30. What is your favorite flower? Hydrangeas.
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? July2, will feature hydrangeas prominently.
32. What is your cure for depression? See #'s 1-31.