1.03.2005

It's never too late to finish Kim's 2004 Roundup, right?

Part 2:
What was your biggest achievement of the year? Teaching a 13-week seminar on intellectual property law at my alma mater, Tufts U. Can't wait to do it again...
Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Aside from the usual suspects like Bush, Rumsfeld, and the shameful Tom DeLay, I'd say the mainstream news media was the most disappointing thing about 2004, for their utter lack of journalistic tenacity in the face of all the PR spin on the war, the election, celebrities, etc.
Where did most of your money go? Bills, bills, bills -- especially student loans, ouch, and health insurance, double ouch.
What was your favorite TV program? Chung-chung!
What kept you sane? This man. And all my friends, family, kitty...and blog, of course.

and Part 3:
What was your favorite film of this year? I'm going out on a limb here and picking Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban over my close runner-up, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Discuss.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned an untrustworthy 30 this year, with help from Kim's uber-theme party for me and a surprise visit from my whole family...who gave me a Crock-Pot, awwwww.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? In need of an overhaul, both in style and in organization...resolution #1!
What kept you [healthy] in 2004? Working out at this place.
What political issue stirred you the most? Despite my many Election'04 rants, I think the Darfur refugee crisis is the most serious and troubling issue of the year. I feel for the tsunami victims, but it bothers me that private donations can be raised so quickly for them, and not for less dramatic (or photogenic?) disasters like Darfur, or AIDS in the developing world. Sigh.

1 comment:

Nathaniel Woodward said...

My Top Ten:
Best Romance- Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Most Improved Franchise-- Harry Potter & The Prisoner Of Azkaban
Popular Favorite-- Spider-Man 2
Best Music- Ray
Best Children's Performances-- Finding Neverland
Special Award For Fine Craftsmanship -- The Aviator
Funniest-- Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy
Scariest-- The Village
Best Picture-- The Incredibles
Best Picture Featuring A Naked Man Chasing A Car-- Sideways