8.30.2005

"Yes, eyes are for seeing, but these and all the other purposes in the natural world can be generated by processes that are themselves without purposes and without intelligence. This is hard to understand, but so is the idea that colored objects in the world are composed of atoms that are not themselves colored, and that heat is not made of tiny hot things." -- I think Dan Dennett, behemoth intellect and my first philosophy professor, not only smites the Intelligent Design goons once and for all here, he came up with a great new Bright Eyes album name!

4 comments:

freestuff2 said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a heathrow airport
It deals mostly with heathrow airport plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

Jack Naka said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about beauty salon san francisco. It pretty much covers beauty salon san francisco related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a domain name web hosting site/blog. It pretty much covers domain name web hosting related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

I've Made My First Affiliate Commission!

See How I Did It Here - It's Quick And Easy!

avon product