3.04.2005

Ten Books Meme -- I've seen this punting around lately, and since I'm not much of a "series" reader, I thought I wouldn't have many authors of 10+ books I've read on my list. Wow, that sentence sucked. Anyway, I was surprised:

Dr. Seuss
Laurent & Jean de Brunhoff (Babar)
H.A. Rey (Curious George)
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Elizabeth Levy (Something Queer series)
Donald J. Sobol (Encyclopedia Brown)
Judy Blume
Carolyn Keene (Nancy Drew)
Mark Twain
Anne Tyler
Stephen King
Shakespeare
Danielle Steel! (ah, junior high)
Bill Bryson
Ellis Peters (Brother Cadfael series)
Vladimir Nabokov (I think)

Since only the last 3 were read beyond high school, I think it's safe to say I'm getting more fickle as I get older. Or, writers are becoming less prolific. Yeah, that's it.

1 comment:

Nathaniel Woodward said...

How about this sentence: "There wouldn't be many authors of whom I've read ten or more books."