11.16.2004

The Past, Present, Future blogmeme has arrived, care of Jen's LJ. Read on, if you dare/care:

10 years ago, I was...
A junior at Tufts, working 2 or 3 part-time jobs, taking the bus everywhere, starting up an a cappella group, hosting a late night radio show, and wearing lots of plaid. Good times!
Five years ago, I was...
Working at Reebok while a 3rd year law student at Northeastern, driving this car, living with two gay housemates (not a couple) and a 22-pound cat (also probably gay).
One year ago, I was...
Working at the same place, driving the same car, and dating the same guy...hmmmm...
So far this year, I am...
...living with said guy, yay! Along with my own 9-pound cat, of course. Also teaching a class at Tufts (full circle!) and looking for more gigs. In the last 18 months, 5 babies came into my circle of friends, joining 2 older ones and soon to welcome one more, whew!
Yesterday, I...
Made an unexpectedly enormous quantity of corn chowder.
Today, I already...
Finished off the box of golden raisins in my desk. Sigh.
Today, I will...
Go see Bridget Jones 2 for Ladies Movie Night!
Tomorrow, I will...
Maybe play Scrabble with Peter, and/or work out, and/or watch Law & Order. Will definitely eat some corn chowder. Will be forced to do some laundry.
In one year, I hope I will...
Have a new day job and hopefully some new sidelines also, build up my savings, be able to share a car and get to work on the T, be in better shape, be happy.
In five years, I hope I will...
Be living in a "permanent" home, with my nascent family; be really into my work; be reaching my sexual peak, oo la la; be healthy and happy.

No comments: