Things Said, Done, or Seen in the last 23 Days:
1. "Hey, don't touch my groin ice."
2. Approximately 33 bobbypins pulled from my own hairdo.
3. Making pasta at 1:20 am, T-minus 12 hours, 40 minutes before chapel must be gotten to on time.
4. Wedding guests wrapping napkins around their heads, babushka/homie style.
5. "Honey, turn the air conditioner back on, I can hear the cabbies."
6. Opening night Tanglewood fireworks out our hotel bathroom window.
7. Second night Tanglewood lawn illuminated by waxing moon and Liberace candelabra.
8. "Oh my god, THAT's the BOAT?!?!"
9. People waiting in line for sliced fruit while licking cupcake icing from cupcakes.
10. Chocolate-covered Swedish fish (not consumed; sorry, I'm a purist).
11. "Is this the French King Bridge or the French Lick Bridge?"
12. Dragon Fries -- neither dragon nor fries. Discuss.
13. My Restoration Hardware deco-porn fantasty bathroom come to life.
14. A very, very, very slow-moving midway.
15. "I'm just shoving it through the buttonhole."
16. Home-made sausage (unrelated to Nos. 15, 12, and 5).
17. "Get ready for the cannon!" and also "Oh man, look at the cannon!" (Not same cannon.)
18. The nubbly Green Mountains of Vermont.
19. A tower of cardboard shipping boxes high enough to blot out the sun.
20. A ferociously happy, heavily drooling cat.
21. "What is this, the Pregnant Ladies' Bathroom Parade?"
22. Two large aluminum baking pans of leftover slices of bread, in the freezer.
23. "I do."